Information provided pursuant to article 13 and 14 of GDPR 2016/679
We inform you that GDPR 2016/679 (New European Regulation on the protection of personal data) provides that the processing of your personal data is based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, we inform you that the processing of personal data that you provide will have the following characteristics:
1. The data holder is: 3a Srl – Via Le Chiuse, 68 – 10144 Turin – 10098 Rivoli (TO), Italy.
2. The data controller is: Massimo De Marziis, who can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at tel. +39 011 4378552.
3. Your personal data is collected by us for managerial, commercial, promotional purposes, and to guarantee the correct fulfillment of the requests forwarded.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on the user’s computer to allow the website to analyze the use of the website by visitors. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Google will use this information to assess your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relative to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the above information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
6. According to GDPR 2016/679, the data acquired may be disseminated to pursue the purposes indicated above and will also be communicated to our external collaborators for commercial and legal support, to our Consultants and the Public Administration for tax and tax obligations.
7. Your personal data will be stored in our archives for two years: if it has been acquired for tax and fiscal purposes, conservation is ten years, as required by the tax legislation in force.
8. You have the right to ask the data holder at any time for access to your personal data, correction or cancellation thereof or limitation of the processing of your data or oppose to the processing of the same, in addition to the right to data portability, if possible;
9. If you believe that your rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or with the Judicial Authority.
10. The provision of personal data is optional, but any refusal will result in the failure to execute the requests forwarded and/or the existing contract.